CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

IT'S ALMOST TIME.........

...........FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS!

Ladies,
The countdown is on! Only 27 more hours until ESTHER starts.....Woohoo!!!

Here are the details:

Starting Wednesday evening, Jan. 14, at 6:30pm.
Child-care is available.
Food is provided - come a little earlier than 6:30 and eat with us.....we will have soup this Wednesday night because, BABY IT'S COLD OUTSIDE!!!
10-week study
$15.00 for workbook

Let me know if you have any questions......looking forward to seeing you tomorrow night!!

Love,
Janet

P.S....Post your comment to the following question: On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being HUGE, how haunted are you by the pictures of physical perfection that loom nearby us all the time?

5 comments:

Yvonne said...

I give it an 8, since everywhere you look everyone is dieting, exercising and spending lots of money on make-up products to look better.

Can't wait to start this bible study, see you tomorrow.

janel. said...

I feel like it is everywhere but I am not phased by it :) I would say maybe a 4!

Wanda said...

I'm going to go with a 5 -- and four of those points are on weight because I fight it, especially since taking steroids. Also weight has to do with health. The other one is on hair. Now, regarding how much I worry if I measure up to the images in magazines and on the TV, etc.... at 71, I don't worry about that much, as far as image for the sake of image I'll go with a 1 or 2. It's not on my top ten list to think about.

JayCee said...

Well, as far as for myself it's probably around a 5, but as far as it affecting my children and our society in general, I think it's around a 10!

Hiker Mama said...

I would say that it is only on Friday mornings that I am phased at all, maybe a 3 or 4 depending on the season and of course the time of the month. My biggest thing like Wanda said about your health. I really am stiving to be physically fit and powerful.....so my weight is my biggest hang-up.