CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 5, 2009

ESTHER IS COMING!

Ladies,
We are only 9 days away from the start of ESTHER (Wed. Jan. 14 at 6:30). Can you believe it? Wait until you get into this study.....you're going to L.O.V.E. it!

Here are a few things Beth has to say in this study:

"It's tough being a woman in another woman's shadow."

"It's tough being a woman in a world where beauty is a treatment."

"It's tough being a woman in a mean world."

What about you? How would you fill in the following blank:

"It's tough being a woman ____________________"

Please post your comment below!

See you soon!!!

Love,
Janet

6 comments:

janel. said...

I can not wait to start this Bible Study either!!!
My fill in the blank is,
"It's tough being a woman, in a man led world!"

JayCee said...

Good one, Miss Wanderlust.

Here's mine:

"It's tough being a woman when you're having PMS."

Anonymous said...

It's tough being a woman on a bad hair day!

It's fun to hear Beth talk about her hair... and most of us can relate. It just seems to either start your day off great or blah -- depending on what your hair does. Recently I was going to color my ever-graying hair and wound up with a new brand, same color (light brown)... well... when I finished it was dark brown and I was looking at it with my mouth wide open... and friends told me "it doesn't look THAT bad" -- :) Am I in for a month of bad hair days???? Yeah, it's tough being a woman... but then I see my neighbor, Carole, just starting chemo and her beautiful hair is falling out. She's smiling and she's dealing with it... and I go back and look at my brown and say... well, maybe it's not that tough.

JayCee said...

Thanks, Wanda, for that humorous and inspiring reminder!

Hiker Mama said...

I agree with all of you, all those things are tough. The PMS and the hair are especially bad if they are happening simultainiously.
I think "It is tough being a woman in a world with so many negative influences and temptations."

JayCee said...

so true, hiker-mama, so true.....