CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

How's the Scripture memorization coming along?

We are memorizing Rev. 17:14. I hope you have it on an index card or somewhere that will remind you to memorize this verse. It really sums up the book of Revelation well. Does anyone have any hints on making memorization easier? Anything that works for you? Please let us know. If you don't have a google/blog account, you can always leave a comment as "anonymous." We want to hear from you!

Any new "revelation" so far this week?

2 comments:

Hiker Mama said...

When I was out in Arizona last Friday, we were sitting out under the stars in the desert. I looked up and was amazed to see the stars form a perfect cross right over my head. It was like God's signature at the corner of a beautiful canvas. It reminded me that God is the Potter and I am only the clay....mold me Lord!

JayCee said...

AMEN!